Tuesday 26 March 2019

Welcome Back

Welcome back to our Blog.

I Know you've missed us!

We were at a 'Blogging for wellness' Roadshow on Saturday in Banbridge  Library. We both really loved it and are inspired to blog again. Its been well over 2 years since I was blogging and I have no idea why I stopped, to be honest. Because there are two things I really love to do. One is writing and the other is talking. So I'm Back hopefully with hubby and son in tow too.

I did a small vlog tonight testing out a mobile phone tripod Andrew picked up in Poundland today for us. Highly recommended by one of the speakers on Saturday. And It has me so psyched up that I can't sleep. Not the tripod but the vlog. The vlog is by no means perfect, far from it, but we were encouraged to just start, no excuses, just do it. It'll get better as time goes on. So I'm excited about the opportunities that lie ahead. 

My head is spinning with ideas and so I better make a plan; So far we are going to continue with this blog which is about our family, our health issues, our desires to be healthier and how we go about doing that. We also will continue with our Christian devotional blog as well.
However, I am thinking of writing on many other topics as well.

Also alongside us writing and vlogging I'll be looking for Guest bloggers as well. If youre Interested let us know. So thats all for now.

Watch this Space.

P.S. Video below of my vlog in case you didn't see it already


No comments:

Post a Comment